The city of Minneapolis has a new reward program that pays up to $500 for graffiti reports that lead to convictions. Here’s how it works:
How to qualify for the Stop Graffiti Now! Reward Program
– If you see a vandal applying graffiti to a home or a businessâ€”call 911
– Provide your name and contact information to police
– If possible, take a picture of the vandal in action (Do not make contact with the vandalâ€”just call 911)
– Complete a Graffiti Reward Program Claim Form and submit
– If your call leads to a conviction, you could receive up to $500
Hypothetically, I wonder what would happen if someone was to buy a deer camera on eBay, place it near a popular graffiti zone, and then turn in the photos of the taggers they caught on tape? How long would it take to get a positive return on that camera investment?