I’ve gotten some crap about taking over 1000 photos on our most recent vacation. Sure, that’s quite a few. But, check out this stat from Jeremy Toeman’s recent trip to the hospital for the birth of his child:
As a â€œon-topicâ€ item, hereâ€™s a list of all the gadgets I took to the hospital
* Digital camera (Canon SD700is) – usage: approximately 600 photos in 48 hours
* RCA Small Wonder – usage: lots of video, easy download to PC, easy edits, worked great, no silly videotape needed
* Laptop + EVDO card – usage: sent photos to family at night, made Muvee mix of especially cute photos
* iRiver clix – usage: made awesome relaxation playlist for labor, never used it
* QuikPod – usage: tripod for extra video recording, still love my quikpod!
* Cell phones – usage: mostly ignored
At that pace, he wound have hit 7000+ photos on my vacation. See. I’m actually fairly normal compared to Jeremy.