A Shakopee Cub Foods had a scare on Tuesday when store employees thought there was a gas leak. Fortunately, that wasn’t the case. Here’s what really happened:
Cub Foods re-opened after evacuation
After inspecting the store, someone from Centerpoint Energy determined there was no gas leak and the smell was from sewage, according to an emergency dispatcher.
Ah, much better. No problems here. Back to business as usual. It’s just a sewage odor.
Wait a sec. Is that normal in Shakopee? Personally, I don’t expect to smell sewage inside places I shop for groceries.