When was the last time you:
1. Watched a friend buy a newspaper so he could browse the classifieds?
2. Heard a land-line phone ring at a friend’s house?
3. Heard a dial-up modem connect?
4. Watched someone go to a bank teller to withdrawal cash?
5. Bought a book on a computing related topic?
6. Used the printed Yellow Pages?
7. Received a link from a friend with driving directions from MapQuest?
8. Turned on the TV rather than going to the web for more information on a breaking news story?
9. Watched a full hour of television with commercials?
10. Bought music on a CD?
Cha-cha-cha-cha changes . . .