Here’s how you can make a custom Google homepage:
1. Go to www.google.com/ig
2. Login with your gmail address if you aren’t already logged in.
3. Now you’re logged in, but you probably see some marginally relevant headlines. How about adding The Deets?
4. Click the Add Stuff link along the right side of the screen.
5. Click “Add by URL” near the search box at the top of the screen.
6. Paste the following URL into the box:
7. That’s it. Now the latest headlines from The Deets will come directly to your Google Homepage (you can adjust how many headlines you like by clicking the Edit link next to the section’s header).
PS: Consider changing your browser’s homepage to http://www.google.com/ig so it will be the first thing you see when you open your browser.